Golf Overview | Golf School | Golf Tips
Gwen Miller Golf Academy
2013 Golf School Schedule
- May : 23-25
- June : 6-8,20-22
- July : 11-13,25-27
- August : 1-3,15-17,29-31
- September : 11-13,18-20
- October : 2-4,9-11
Gwen Miller Golf Academy
Crowne Plaza Tennis & Golf Resort
1 Resort Dr.
Asheville, NC 28806
Contact Email: gwenmillergolf [AT] gmail.com
One Day Program: $240 • Two Day Program: $480 • Three Day Program: $575
Includes Morning Instruction (9:00 – 12:00), State of the Art Computer Swing Analysis, Daily Lunch, Afternoon Golf & On Course Instruction
Click here for Corporate Outing Information
Other dates and rates available upon request.
What you will learn at Golf School
- How to hit the ball further consistently.
- To understand the release and how to achieve it.
- How to repeat the proper motion and make noticeable progress.
- Class “A” PGA & LPGA Instructor
- Small Personalized Classes -
- Maximum of four students per class!
- Open to Individuals of All Skill Levels.
Ladies Only Program
In the past 10 years the number of women playing golf has increased by 24 percent from 4.6 to 5.7 million. The ladies make up the 21 percent of all golfers and 39 percent of all beginner golfers. It’s very important for the woman golfer to understand the basic principles of the golf swing, take into account certain physiological differences between men and women and let go of misconceptions.
- A program exclusively for Ladies.
- Learn how to achieve greater distance, accuracy and control of your game at all levels.
- Led by veteran LPGA/PGA “Class A” Instructor with numerous teaching honors.
- Intimate class size (3:1 Student/Teacher ratio)
- Play a 4-star rated course by Golf Digest
- One of Western North Carolina’s best.
What to Expect From Golf School
- You Will Be Asked Questions
- The instructor needs to know your weaknesses or inconsistencies.
- You Will Learn New Information
- The game’s misconceptions will be addressed. Keep an open mind and ask any questions. If you’ve never seen yourself on video be prepared for an eye-opening experience!
- A Good Workout
- You will hit a lot of golf balls and spend a lot of time chipping and putting.
- A Complete Analysis
- Your swing, your short game, and even your golf clubs will get constructive criticism. Everything will be evaluated so be prepared to listen with intent to understand.
What not to Expect From Golf School
- A Quick Fix
- Bad swing habits don’t disappear overnight and band aids fall off!
- A Golfing Vacation
- We want you to have fun but hopefully you are here to learn and improve, golf is included but the intent is to foster further learning.
- Your Swing On Display
- No one else will care what your swing looks like! You will be on the private instruction tee and there will be no reason to feel intimidated.